Welcome to the 38th Legislative District Democrats!
The 38th Legislative District of the Washington State Democrats is located in Snohomish County. We are Democrats who call Everett, Marysville and the Tulalip Tribe’s Reservation home.
General Membership Meetings: Every fourth Wednesday of the month, 7PM at the Everett Labor Temple on 2812 Lombard Ave in Everett, WA.
Executive Board Meetings: Every third Monday of the month, 7PM at the Everett Labor Temple on 2812 Lombard Ave in Everett, WA. If you are not an officer and would like to attend please contact us as soon as possible.
Join Us and Make a Difference Today
In everything we do, we are committed to creating the changes that make a difference at home and in our nation.
Now let’s have some fun. What are the top ten reasons why you should join us?
10. Have somewhere to go on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
9. Participate in the most local level of our country’s political system.
8. Learn about what makes you a Democrat.
7. Support Democratic candidates.
6. Recruit people to join the Democratic party.
5. Strut in the Fourth of July Parade.
4. Have influential conversations with elected leaders.
3. Help to put in motion the ideas that will create positive change in our nation.
2. Form lifelong friendships with people who share some of your deepest values.
1. Make a difference in your district, county, state and country.